Tonight we have the final of the World Cup between the holders Argentina and Spain. They have similar styles of play, both enjoying possession of the ball by outstanding and skilled players. The talisman Messi at 39 - this is very probably his last World Cup. I hope Spain wins and the cup comes back to Europe. I watched the Bronze Medal match last night between England and France and it was exhilarating and exciting with the eventual victory going to England at 6/4 . One of the best matches of the tournament and especially the fact that we won.
Not a very exciting game of football - in fact I found it a rather boring game. It went into extra time and eventually Spain 🇪🇸 managed to score a goal, despite the outrageous behaviour of many of the Argentina team. They kicked and tripped up the Spanish players . Messi wasn’t the normal magical inspiration player but thankfully - Spain put us out of our collective misery and finished 1/0.
No comments:
Post a Comment